“We innovate. We elevate. We are fierce.”
That’s our internal mantra.
Working for Clever Girls is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
Available openings are listed below…but we’re always seeking Clever Talent. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what you bring to the table!
Clever Client Services Intern!
We’re looking for an Intern to support our Clever Girls Client Services team. The primary focus of this role will be to support various program needs for our Clever clients. This position requires a team player with a passion for social media and providing best-in-class client service.
You’re looking for a role at a top-notch organization where you have the freedom to flex your ability to get. stuff. done. You want variety, responsibility, and a chance to be a part of a high-performing team.
- Responsible and dependable
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A go-getter who is not afraid to raise your hand and pitch in
- Excellent follow-through and motivation to complete a task
- Creativity, strategic thinking, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Majoring in PR/Marketing/Communications or related field
About The Job:
- Work closely with Project Managers to support programs
- Review influencer blog posts and amplifications to ensure participants have met content requirements
- Chase down influencers who have gone MIA (this isn’t literal or as scary as it sounds)
- Turn program copy including overviews/instructions into HTML and add to Clever Girls backend (Basic HTML knowledge is a plus, but we’ll show you the ropes if you haven’t done it before!)
- Collaboration with Project Managers for program report creation
- Participation in Clever Girls Twitter Parties (you’ll be part of the party that happens behind the party!)
Clever Girls Employee Qualifications:
- Social media savvy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results, and respond to issues with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with cross-functional teams
- Prowess in all MS Office programs and Google apps
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your availability and the word sparkle somewhere in your cover letter.
- 3 month internship, with stipend
- 16-20 hours per week
Must be based in Bay Area
Must have a working laptop and access to reliably fast internet connectivity
Clever staff meetings occur 1x a month in San Francisco, all other work will be done virtually
Social Media Agency Hiring Senior Sales Director
We’re Clever Girls. You’re awesome.
We are Clever Girls, a social media agency doing some really amazing, trailblazing (and successful) things in the social media space. We connect women who are influential online — bloggers, Pinners, Tweeters, Instagrammers — with our big brand clients.
We’re small but mighty: We were recently named Best Small Agency at the 2014 Shorty Awards and we are recognized as one of the Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses in the Bay Area. We were the social media team behind #Batkid.
Our team is amazing. We get to be leaders and innovators. We work hard, we care about what we do, we get it done. We firmly believe in fostering great culture and have so much fun at work it’s almost unfair to other companies. (Almost.)
We’re growing by leaps and bounds and we are looking for more amazing talent. Which brings us to YOU.
Be part of our hustling social media sales team
We want only the best: incredibly smart, talented, driven and creative people…people like you, who are hard to find. People who want to sell a hot, exciting, and high-demand product to world-class companies — in fact, our repeat biz rate is over 87%!
Your efforts will be 100% supported by powerful case studies, an impressive client list, and a staff who’ll be cheering you on. We compensate based on performance and offer uncapped commissions.
This is a full-time sales position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, and closing new business
- Setting appointments via email/phone
- Building and managing a qualified sales funnel of opportunities
- Traveling occasionally, including overnight stays
- Delivering exceptional customer service and developing trusted relationships with clients
- Achieving a monthly/quarterly/annual sales goal
- Managing a high volume of outbound calls to warm marketing lists to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Navigating corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Identifying prospect’s business needs and goals to determine solution
- Working closely with Sales Manager to increase close ratio and number of new customers
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience selling social media services is a MUST
- Experience using social media personally and professionally is also required (we’re good at this because we love it!)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Excellent communication skills and presentation/influencing abilities
- Minimum 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience
- Sharp sales personality with successful track record
- Experience developing solid long-term relationships with senior executives and/or key decision makers at both client and agency level
- Able to work at a high velocity even under pressure
- Understanding of how to use a CRM system, Zoho experience a plus
- Basic computer skills for efficient documentation and research
- Reliable, strong work ethic and able to work independently
- 4 year degree BA/BS preferred
Base + commission (DOE)
Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to: email@example.com. Please include the word sparkle somewhere in your cover letter. Being “Clever” is more important than than being a “Girl” (meaning yes, Clever Guys are always welcome to apply.)
- This is a full-time position in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Please visit http://clevergirlscollective.com/ for more information about Clever Girls